Who are the target students? What will they learn?
With continuous stress, hectic and sedentary lifestyle many lifestyle related disease are coming through and people are struggling to maintain a balance with serenity and chaos, resulting in mental and physical burnout. This book is designed to provide the basic knowledge of Ayurveda so that people can understand it better and bring back that balance in the life and to provide physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
This book is intended to provide a holistic approach to the health and well being and wider dissemination of information about the benefits of practicing Ayurveda for complete health. It is your first step to the disease prevention, health promotion.
AYURVEDA BASIC COURSE
- WHAT IS AYURVEDA
- Where Ayurveda came from?
- Eight Reasons to Choose Ayurveda
- What is the fundamental reasoning of wellbeing, sickness and treatment in Ayurveda?
- Parts of Ayurveda
- Pancha Mahabhuta
- The characteristics of Vata Dooshas
- The characteristics of Pitta Dooshas
- The characteristics of Kapha Dooshas
- What is the Ayurvedic perspective of structure and elements of body?
- How is analysis done in Ayurveda?
- What are the methods of Ayurvedic treatment?
- Does Ayurvedic arrangement of solution have in addition to focuses over traditional restorative framework?
- Could one bring Ayurveda Medicine with present day pharmaceuticals?
- What is Rasayana?
- Advantages of Rasayana and Vajikarna in mental problems
- Panchkarma: Your Best Detoxification
- Other procedure used for detoxification in Ayurveda