Running around all day,in the scorching heat can leave your skin dry and dehydrated.The result of it could be a dull skin with fast ageing signs, ruining your inner beauty.Here is a do it yourself easy recipe which you can carry with you all day and hydrated your skin whenever needed.
• Lemon juice
• Mint juice
• Rose water
• Make a smooth Puree of peeled cucumber, using a blender.
• Strain this mixture into a clean bowl, with the use of cheesecloth; squeeze all that goodness in the cheesecloth to get maximum out of it.
• Now add half a teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 cup of rosewater, 2-3 teaspoons of mint juice. Blend them together to make a uniform mixture.
• Pour the liquid and keep it into a ready to use spray bottle.
• If you find this mixture too thick for your liking, you can always add some more rosewater to dilute it.
Apply this cooling and soothing mist on your face, skin, or during a hot day.